Tamarack Lodge Offers these Conveniences & Amenities
- Delicious artesian well water on tap in your room. Bring empty bottles and refill them again before you leave. Stay a few days, and you may notice that your hair has become softer.
- Outdoor fireplace, usually lit on Saturday nights in the summer and fall. Also lit upon request.
- Pet friendly rooms, but also rooms where pets are not permitted
- Kitchens in all cabins and in some rooms
- Adjoining Double Queen rooms (one with kitchen, one without)
- Microwave ovens, small refrigerators, and coffee makers (with coffee packets) in all cabins and rooms.
- Hot chocolate, tea, and decaffeinated coffee available at reception
- Free wireless internet throughout the property
- DirecTV in all cabins and rooms. Smart TV in Seven Woods King (bring your Netflix log-in)
- HBO and ESPN
- Ping pong, horseshoes, badminton, croquet (in season)
- Barbecues and picnic area
- Adjoining rooms
- Gas log heaters in the Deluxe Cabins
- Hair dryers in all rooms
- Iron and ironing board available upon request
- We clean green and use chemical-free cleaning products when possible
a great value on Saturday and Sunday mornings, just $5.75
Tamarack serves an in-room continental breakfast on Saturday and Sunday mornings.
- Tahoe House plain, poppy-seed or cinnamon raisin bagels
- Whipped butter, Philadelphia cream cheese, Bonne Maman jam, and an unbeatable chocolate almond spread.
- Orange juice and a choice of coffee, decaf, tea, or hot chocolate.
- Add a croissant from the Sugar Pine Cakery for $3.00, or just get the croissant.
- Coffee is already in the rooms. Tea and hot chocolate are available in the lobby.
- Specify the type of bagel you wish when you reserve. (Use the contact form below.) Plain bagels will be available for those who do not order in advance.
- You won’t find a better breakfast bargain in Tahoe. But should you want a diner style breakfast, ask us where to go.