Tamarack Lodge Offers these Conveniences & Amenities
- Delicious artesian well water on tap in your room. Bring empty bottles and refill them again before you leave. Stay a few days, and you may notice that your hair has become softer.
- Outdoor fireplace, usually lit on Saturday nights in the summer and fall. Also lit upon request.
- Pet friendly rooms, but also rooms where pets are not permitted
- Kitchens in all cabins and in some rooms
- Adjoining Double Queen rooms (one with kitchen, one without)
- Microwave ovens, small refrigerators, and coffee makers (with coffee packets) in all cabins and rooms.
- Hot chocolate, tea, and decaffeinated coffee available at reception
- Free wireless internet throughout the property
- DirecTV in all cabins and rooms. Smart TV in Seven Woods King and Deluxe Cabins (bring your Netflix log-in)
- HBO and ESPN
- Ping pong, horseshoes, badminton, croquet (in season)
- Barbecues and picnic area
- Gas log heaters in the Deluxe Cabins
- Hair dryers in all rooms
- Iron and ironing board available upon request
- We clean green and use chemical-free cleaning products when possible
a great value on Saturday and Sunday mornings, just $5.75
Saturday & Sunday Mornings $5.75*
Tamarack is now serving an in-room continental breakfast on Saturday and Sunday mornings.
- A Tahoe House plain, poppy-seed or cinnamon raisin bagel with
Land-O-Lakes butter, Philadelphia cream cheese, and Bonne Maman jam.
Juice and a choice of coffee, decaf, tea, or hot chocolate.
Blind Dog Coffee is offered to our guests. (Brew this excellent coffee with our artesian well water and you get a cup that's tough to beat.)
Numi organic Tea and Godiva hot chocolate are available to all in the lobby.
Specify the type of bagel you wish when you reserve. Plain bagels will be available for those who do not order in advance.
- You won’t find a better bargain for breakfast in Tahoe.
Homemade Croissants etc.
A special treat, available on select weekends (if you must know, call)
BUTTER CROISSANTS: Our very own Frederique bakes croissants frequently on the weekends. (It is a two day process.) . They are delicious. Available in the late afternoon, they are a great snack. They're good for breakfast too, if you can wait that long. The cost: $2.70. Trust fate, or call to know what day she is baking.
CHOCOLATE ALMOND SPREAD: Made right here at Tamarack with imported French chocolate, Frederique's Chocolate Almond Spread puts other products to shame. Get a portion to go with your croissant ($1.00) or go home with a whole jar ($18.00). Call ahead for availability.
FREDERIQUE MAKES other goodies too, including chocolates and cakes. See her facebook page for more information.Contact Us to Learn More