Guests in the Deluxe Cabins often spend more time on the property than other guests. The cabins are pleasant and calm. The knotty pine walls and faux gas log heaters provide both warmth and character. With a larger kitchen than the Studio Cabin, and a 20 inch 4-burner gas range, the Deluxe Cabins feel like a home away from home. Each cabin has one Queen bed and can accommodate an extra bed if desired.
Cabin #19 gets the glorious morning sun through the windows and on the porch, and at 245 sq. ft. it is a little larger than Cabin #17, which measures 230 sq. ft. and feels very private. In addition, #19 has a bath/shower combo, while #17 has a regular shower. There is a 48 inch TV in #19, and a 40 inch TV in #17. Both have porches.
Cabin #19 is pet friendly, Cabin #17 is not.
Like every room at Tamarack, each Deluxe Cabin has a microwave oven, small refrigerator, coffee maker (Blind Dog coffee is supplied), DirecTV, complementary high speed wifi, and a telephone for local and incoming calls. It also has a toaster, and basic kitchen equipment.
All taps on the property have water from our Artesian well, and we doubt you've ever had better.
- 230 to 245 sq. feet (21 to 23 sq. meters)
- Sleeps 2 in one Queen bed
- Private porch
- DirecTV (with HBO & ESPN)
- 48 inch TV in #19; 40 inch TV in #17, both are HD1080
- Full, if compact, kitchen
- 4 Burner Gas Range with 20 inch oven
- Coffee Machine with Blind Dog Coffee
- Dishes & utensils
- Cabin 19 has a shower/tub combination, Cabin 17 has shower.
- Cabin 19 is pet friendly, cabin 17 is not.
- Thermostatically controlled faux log gas heater
- High speed internet available via wifi in the cabins, and on the whole property
- Telephone for incoming and local calls
RATES vary according to day, season, and length of stay. Please use the booking button to inquire.