These spacious rooms (measuring 300 sq. ft.) are a comfortable retreat at the end of a busy day in Tahoe. As the name suggests, they have two queen beds. The bathrooms have a combination shower/tub. The rooms have a thermostatically controlled gas heater. Each Double Queen is next to a Double Queen with kitchen and there is an adjoining door between the two rooms which can be unlocked. Opening this door allows families or groups renting both rooms to have a larger shared space.
Like each room at Tamarack, the Lodge Double Queen rooms have a microwave oven, small refrigerator, coffee maker (with quality coffee packets supplied), DirecTV, complementary high speed wifi, and a telephone for local and incoming calls.
All taps on the property have water from our Artesian well, and we doubt you've ever had better.
- Two queen beds, each room sleep up to 4
- Roll-away possible in some rooms. Please inquire.
- Microwave Oven
- Coffee Maker
- DirecTV (with HBO & ESPN)
- High speed internet in the room, and on the entire property
- Thermostatically controlled gas heater
- Telephone for incoming and local calls
- Both pet friendly and non-pet friendly rooms
Rates below are based on double occupancy. Add $5 for each additional adult guest.
Spring rates: now through June 8th 2017
$88 - Weekday
$104 - Weekend
$88 - Week or more
Summer rates: 9 June to 1 October 2017
$119 - Weekday
$139 - Weekend
$119 - Week or more
Holiday rates (Independence Day, Labor Day) are somewhat higher.
Use the booking button to inquire.